MASKATEER® Sports Belts
MASKATEER® sports belts are comfortable shapewear products that can be worn more frequently and every time you exercise. The garment is ideal for active ladies, who regularly visit the gym, run, dance and those do any intensive activities. With the sports belt, you simply push your body to burn more fat, reshape your core and essentially support your back, hence reducing and protecting it from injuries. The item is also perfect for those of you who have just had a baby and are slowly getting introduced to waist training (see MASKATEER® waist trainers).
The apparel/garment is built with a double layer ultra-light net with a soft support wire in the back. You can easily adjust the compression around your abdominal area with the loop fastener on the front.
|MASKATEER® Waist Trainers & Sports Belts
1. Use MASKATEER® Tender Aroma Spray. The cleaning spray is filled with organic ingredients to cleanse your waist trainer from sweat and stains and to revive the garment's appearance and condition. For more information, read the bottle.
2. Hand wash your corset in cold water or wash in a gentle cycle in cold water. Do not put your waist trainer or sports belt in the dryer or washing machine.
3. Air dry your corset. Corsets and belts must be dried out by turning the lining to the upper side and hanging over a line. Never hang near a heat source or directly under sunlight as over time this will cause shrinkage and eventually damage to the stitching.
4. Most customers prefer to have more than one waist trainer so they can alternate its use and prolong the life and condition of each waist trainer and sports belt.
5. Maintaining your waist trainer and sports belt is important if you want to maintain your shape. Upgrade to a smaller size when your garment becomes loose.
6. Ensure you follow your follow your personal progress and keep everything recorded in the “Diarology” provided by MASKATEER® and upgrade to your new, smaller size immediately when your waist gets smaller.